Due to expansion, we are currently looking for an experienced Truck Driver to join our team on a full time basis, based in Fenny Compton, Warwickshire.
With over 26 years’ experience in Motor Racing, Century Motorsport has built a strong reputation as being one of the best teams in its field. We are the current Ginetta SuperCup Teams and Driver Champions, Porsche Carrera Cup Rookie Champions and have won the British GT GT4 Team and Driver championships.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Being responsible for our fleet of trucks, which will include maintaining the trucks
- Manage the day to day running and preparing of the trucks every week for the race weekend ahead
- Ensuring all truck and support equipment is maintained and working
- Maintaining a professional appearance of trucks, garage and workshop
- Organising logistics of the trucks
- Driving the transporters to and from the track
- Safely unloading and loading the truck at events, helping with set up and down
- Being a tyre man at British GT and test days
- Completing set up of equipment at track
- Safekeeping of all company property on trucks
The ideal candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- Suitable drivers licence
- Experience in Motorsport and knowledge of the different series ideally
- Experience as a Tyre Man
- Availability to work weekends and travel away when needed
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be organised
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality and willingness to make sure the job is done to the best of their ability
- Physically fit for the job required
Role will include working on our British GT and BTCC support series programmes, Dubai 24hours and other selected races throughout the season.
Competitive salary for the right person.
All applicants should apply via email with a covering letter and a CV to: