Due to expansion, we are looking for two experienced full time Number one mechanics to join our team based in Fenny Compton, Warwickshire.
With over 26 years’ experience in Motor Racing, Century Motorsport has built a strong reputation as being one of the best teams in its field. We are the current Ginetta SuperCup Teams and Driver Champions, Porsche Carrera Cup Rookie Champions and have won the British GT GT4 Team and Driver championships.
The ideal candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality and willingness to make sure the job is done to the best of their ability
- Have previous experience in a number 1 role at British GT or similar level
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and in high pressure situations
- Be able to prepare a race car to the highest standard and adhere to lifing schedules
- Supervise staff and carry out full car set up/set downs
- Work with the engineer and carry out setup changes
- Assist with setup / set down of all equipment
- Be a good team player and able to lead number 2 (and or) number 3 mechanics
- Have a good attention to detail and be thorough
- Ability to interact with drivers and customers well
- Have their own personal tool kit
- Be presentable and well organised
- Take pride in their work and maintain a clean working environment
- Full UK driving license, additional licenses preferred.
Role will include working on our British GT and BTCC support series programmes, Dubai 24hours and other selected races throughout the season.
Competitive salary for the right person.
All applicants should apply via email with a covering letter and a CV to: