Top GT racing team, Century Motorsport, will mount a two-car attack in this year’s Gulf 12-Hour. The excitement doesn’t stop there though, as just a few weeks later, the Century squad will land in Dubai with their pair of BMW M4 GT4s waiting; ready for the Dubai 24-Hour.
Century Motorsport offer premium cars and first-class support, along with outstanding results.
Both the Gulf 12H and the Dubai 24H offer the best value in pounds per kilometre in guaranteed warm weather conditions.
The Gulf 12H is an invite-only event for competitors. Century Motorsport have been selected as one of the top teams worldwide, to attend this prestigious event. Three drivers per car are required for the Gulf 12H.
The Dubai 24H has now become a permanent fixture on Century’s racing calendar since the team made their 24-hour race debut in 2016 in the SP3 class, where they secured victory. Four drivers per car are required for this event.
For your chance to be a part of Century’s success and drive the ‘Race Car of the Year 2018’ at one of these fantastic events, speak to Nathan Freke (Team Owner) or Les Jones (Sporting Manager) using the following contact details:
– 01295770115 (office phone)
Gulf 12H – Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi
- Invite-only event for competitors
- 11th December 2019: 6-hrs of testing
- 12th – 13th Dec: Over 5-hrs of practice sessions
- 13th Dec: Qualifying
- Race is split into 2 equal parts with a 2-hr break
- 14th Dec at 9.30am: Race begins
- 14th Dec at 23.30pm: Race finishes
Dubai 24H – Dubai Autodrome
- Fifth consecutive year for Century
- Century’s previous results include a 1st and 2nd in class
- 8th January 2020: 6-hrs of testing
- 9th Jan: 3-hrs of testing plus qualifying
- 10th Jan at 3pm: Race begins
- 11th Jan at 3pm: Race finishes
- The race is 24 consecutive hours (not split into parts)
Photo credit: 24H Series 2019